The second International Conference on Internet of Things, Data and Cloud Computing (ICC 2017) will be held in Cambridge city, Churchill College. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom. 22-23 March 2017.
The aim of ICC 2017 second edition is to provide a forum for the scientists to present their latest research results and perspectives for future work in the IoT and Cloud Computing field. ICC 2017 second edition will include presentations in form of contributed papers, poster sessions, and state of the art lectures by invited keynote speakers.
All accepted papers (regular, short, and poster) will be published by ACM - International Conference Proceedings Series (ICPS) and will be available in ACM Digital Library .
Original unpublished manuscripts, and not currently under review in another journal or conference, are solicited in relevant areas including, but not limited to, the following:
Desirable Topics For IoT:
- Smart Cities (Smart Parking, Smartphone Detection, Traffic Congestion, Smart Lighting, etc).
- Smart Water (Potable water monitoring, Chemical leakage detection in rivers, River Floods, Water Leakages, etc).
- Security & Emergencies
- Retail (Supply Chain Control, NFC Payment, Intelligent Shopping Applications, Smart Product Management, etc).
- Logistics (Quality of Shipment Conditions, Item Location, etc).
- Industrial Control (M2M Applications, Indoor Air Quality, Temperature Monitoring, Indoor Location, etc).
- Smart Agriculture (Green Houses)
- Digital health/Telehealth/Telemedicine
- Smart Farming
- Smart Grids
Desirable Topics For Data Computing:
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Pattern Recognition
- Data Mining
- Clustering and Classification
- Big Data Analysis
- Deep Learning
- Multi-task Learning
- Big Data Networking Technologies
- Online Data Analysis
- Sequential Data Processing
- Graph-based Data Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence
- Signal Processing
Desirable Topics For Cloud Computing:
- Cloud as a Service
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Applications
- Cloud Computing Technologies
- How to manage big data in cloud computing?
- 4G/5G wireless billing systems, GPRS billing, etc.
- Ad hoc and wireless sensors network
- Cluster computing and performance
- Cognitive radio applications and spectrum management
- Congestion and admission control
- Cross-layer optimizations in wireless networks
- Data warehouse and applications
- Database and system security
- Delay tolerant network
- Design and analysis of wireless LAN/WAN
- Energy awareness in communication systems
- Grid computing
- Internet and web applications
- Interoperability of heterogeneous wireless networks of different standards
- Intrusion detection systems
- IP multimedia subsystems (IMS)
- Mobile computing
- Multimedia communication
- Multimedia communications over wireless
- Network architectures and protocols
- Radio communications systems
- Radio resources management
- Radio transmission technologies
- RFID networks and protocols
- RFID systems
- Wireless intelligent networks
- Wireless security system